unemployed - week 1
Being unemployed hasn't helped my stress level much, but it's starting to have an effect on the various projects around here:
- I've got
three four window sashes glued up. nine eight more to go.
- I glued up two remaining cabinet doors for the kitchen
- Also the door of the island garbage pull-out
- Cut, assembled and glued up the two drawer fronts for the nook
- Fixed my old (now Atticus') workbench. Thanks, UPS.
- Listed on Craigslist, and sold, my old benchtop router table, to a 14yo kid who'd mom brought him over. He's going to make signs with it.
- Listed on Craigslist, and sold, my folding portable mitre-box stand. I didn't have room for it anymore and now that major construction is done I don't need the saw upstairs anymore.
- Cleaned my shop, in preparation for the new cyclone dust collector I ordered a few days before getting laid off.
The dust collector is an Oneida Portable. It was supposed to arrive today, but didn't. Here's a picture: